New release from Cordouan!
The VASCO KIN™ is a new generation of Time-Resolved instrument for accurate kinetic analyses combined with an in situ and contactless remote optical head. It allows to monitor in Real Time Nanoparticles Synthesis, Agglomeration or the Stability of Suspensions.
With a single and continuous measurement, VASCO KIN™ gives access to all characterization data of a reaction: size (poly-disperse) distribution, scattered intensity, correlogramms, etc.
- Versatile: can be adapted to various environments & configurations (glass capillaries, auto-clave & reactor, hermetically sealed vials, mili-fluidic device, etc.)
- Measurement of diluted and/or sub-nanometer samples.
- High resolution kinetic monitoring (time resolution: down to 200 ms)
- No moving parts – easy maintenance, reliable
- High throughput measurements
Curious? ask more information here